Permaculture2012 – Project Management & Sustainable Development Consultants, trading as E. Gori & Associates, is managed by Ezio Gori (“Buzz”) and has a network of resources that can undertake projects in the urban regeneration / renewal, land reform, public / social housing, rural development, ecovillage / agri-village and organic farming sectors. Services offered include programme and project management, feasibility studies, business planning, project packaging, development planning, construction management, labour intensive construction, sustainable development and Permaculture design. Ezio Gori has an MSc Construction Management (1994) from the University of Natal, Durban, South Africa; a Diploma of Applied Permaculture Design (2010) from the British Permaculture Association; and, is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Building (MCIOB # 1442410).
This webpage has been compiled as a portfolio of evidence for my Permaculture Diploma and also to contribute to the Permaculture Body of Knowledge as described in the following webpages;-
- The Permaculture Overview page defines Permaculture and outlines the foundation of Permaculture Design.
- The Permaculture Learning Pathway creates a timeline for specific training courses I have attended and various Permaculture contributions as described in more detail in my Permaculture Portfolio and Permaculture Roadshow webpages.
- The Permaculture Portfolio page provides a project description, brief, design process and lessons learnt from each project, together with photo galleries and documents that can be downloaded.
- The Permaculture Roadshow page outlines some of my publications and community contributions, which can also be downloaded.
- The Project Posters page is a short cut for downloading poster files.
- The Links page provides some links to some Permaculture, ecovillage and sustainability type webpages.
- The Project Management page outlines my experience in managing a wide variety of development projects in the following sectors :- urban regeneration / renewal projects, land reform and housing projects, rural development, ecovillage / agri-village projects, organic farming.